Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Shopping Cart
WorkTheWeb Forums > General Talk > General Talk
Support our Sponsors!
noe0729
I have some things I want to sell on my web site but I am not sure which shopping cart program I should go with. My main concern is security as I can work around most other things. I know about oscommerce but I am wordering if there is anything out there that is better. Also, any good tutorials on how to create my own would be great. Thanks!
phpfreak
QUOTE(noe0729 @ Mar 31 2005, 08:30 PM)
I have some things I want to sell on my web site but I am not sure which shopping cart program I should go with.  My main concern is security as I can work around most other things.  I know about oscommerce but I am wordering if there is anything out there that is better.  Also, any good tutorials on how to create my own would be great. Thanks!

osCommerce is the most popular one because it's free. I've seen the code and I wouldn't vouch for it personally. You've got a copy of my book and that can help you build your own cart. At least you'll know what's in the code!
noe0729
QUOTE(phpfreak @ Apr 2 2005, 09:52 PM)
osCommerce is the most popular one because it's free. I've seen the code and I wouldn't vouch for it personally. You've got a copy of my book and that can help you build your own cart. At least you'll know what's in the code!

I have "Setting up LAMP" not your other one, although I have been considering getting a copy.

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.