Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Chapter 9 "Format Modules"
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Adobe Photoshop - Windows
Support our Sponsors!
I am trying get information about the "Format Modules" interface. Unfortunately, the documentation "Photoshop API Guide.pdf" is missing exactly this chapter although it is mentioned on page 18 under "Format". Chapter 8 and 10 are there but not 9. Any idea where I can get information about "Format Modules".

Thanks,
Rob

there should be a mailing list you have access to that you can ask this question.

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I thought this would be the right place because on Adobe's website says the following about the forums "Share questions, suggestions, and information about your Adobe products." Can you enlight me what this forum is for and where I can subscribe to an appropriate mailing list to ask my question?

Thanks
Rob

I don't know as i don't subscribe to the sdk. if you have it, you already have the info. start digging! :)

Curvemeister
Chapter 9 is part of the Advanced SDK.

If you qualify for the Basic SDK, you may then apply for the remainder separtely. Send an email to whomever you contacted for the Basic SDK. They can also help you to join the Adobe SDK discussion list.

Although I am not currently a member of ASD, I do have an email address that I will provide if you email me privately.

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.