Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sound plays on wrong scene
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
Hi, I am pretty new at flash, and I am having a severe problem when I run my cartoon. I am using Windows XP and Flash MX. I have two scenes so far, and sounds in both. When I play the movie the sound in the first scene plays nicely but in scene 2 the sound is non-existant, instead it plays in seemingly random places on scene one, though still in order. The only way to make it play in scene two was to put the sound several frames forward (which isn't easy because I have to guess where to put it and hope it works). I have tried using the sound in all of the modes (event, start, stream etc.) and nothing works. Any help is greatly appreciated.

urami_
Hi, I am pretty new at flash, and I am having a severe problem when I run my cartoon. I am using Windows XP and Flash MX. I have two scenes so far, and sounds in both. When I play the movie the sound in the first scene plays nicely but in scene 2 the sound is non-existant, instead it plays in seemingly random places on scene one, though still in order. The only way to make it play in scene two was to put the sound several frames forward (which isn't easy because I have to guess where to put it and hope it works). I have tried using the sound in all of the modes (event, start, stream etc.) and nothing works. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can't really say why , sound has always work for me and by the way did not
notice any people reporting such behaviors earlier.
My guess is you have some blank frames which will discontinue the sound or you
have some loop frames that return or jump frames causing the sound to be interrupted.

do you have it online ?

Regards

urami_*

<lsym>

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

</lsym>

well I shouldn't say the sound in scene two is non-existant, if I put it up far enough, sound does come out in scene two. I don't know exactly what you mean about the blank frames (me r a newb lol) and no, sorry it isn't online, I wouldn't put something with problems like that on the internet. But I could send it to you if that would help... thanks a lot for the response.

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.