Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: MP3 music files not loading, need help plz
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
Creedrocks
Lately I tried to import some music files into my flash movie, and have been unsuccessful. I keep getting the message "One or more files were not imported because there were problems reading them". The strange thing is, other music files that I have stored on my computer can be imported just fine, and so far I've noticed that the ones that work and the ones that don't work have the same properties.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

urami_
Lately I tried to import some music files into my flash movie, and have been unsuccessful. I keep getting the message "One or more files were not imported because there were problems reading them". The strange thing is, other music files that I have stored on my computer can be imported just fine, and so far I've noticed that the ones that work and the ones that don't work have the same properties.

Well , same Mp3 file could be output , compress , recorded .... by number of different
application , it will run on your Winamp but the file sample rates of kHz may vary
and flash only accept very particular type of Mp3 files .

16-bit 22 kHz mono/stereo sounds
8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11 kHz, 22 kHz, or 44 kHz.

Regards

urami_*

<lsym>

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

</lsym>

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.