Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: how to apply power point in flash mx
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
Dear sir,
I used to crated chemical learning lesson by power point for my student , now I want to transfer all into flash format because I think,It's more attactive than using power point format.
What should I do?, I don't want to type all of my chemical formular on flash stage and I also can't import power point file into my flash file. ( There are some video and animation file enclose in power point file).If I capture my ppt file page by page and save as jpg then import to flash library ,I
afraid that the finished file size will be the problem for my student to learn online.Because in our country(Thailand ) most of our children have only 56 k modem speed.
I hope some help from you
thank you
Suthat

Benny Cemoli
"suthat22" [Email Removed] wrote:
Dear sir,
I used to crated chemical learning lesson by power point for my student , now I want to transfer all into flash format because I think,It's more attactive than using power  point format.
What should I do?, I don't want to type all of my chemical formular on flash stage and I also can't import power point file into my flash file. ( There are some video and animation file enclose in power point file).If I capture my ppt file page by page and save as jpg then import to flash library ,I
afraid that the finished file size will be the problem for my student to learn online.Because in our country(Thailand ) most of our children have only 56 k modem speed.
I hope some help from you
thank you
Suthat

Get yourself a recent copy of OpenOffice (www.openoffice.org), load the
..ppt file in OpenOffice, then save it as .swf format.

Better still, do the whole presentation in OpenOffice Impress from the
start, then save the .swf when you're done - Impress is better than
Powerpoint anyway.

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.