Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: wmode transparent problem
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
I have a flash site that is 1004x900. You have to scroll down with the browser to see the whole page. The problem is that with my swf file set to wmode transparent, any button in a movie clip that appears near the bottom of the page (have to scroll down before you can see), locks up and does nothing. This is a wmode transparent problem, because when I remove that parameter, everything works. How do you get around this problem, and still use wmode transparent?

urami_
I have a flash site that is 1004x900. You have to scroll down with the browser to see the whole page. The problem is that with my swf file set to wmode transparent, any button in a movie clip that appears near the bottom of the page (have to scroll down before you can see), locks up and does nothing. This is a wmode transparent problem, because when I remove that parameter, everything works. How do you get around this problem, and still use wmode transparent?

flash is a real bad boy.
no kidding , it misbehave externally badly with wmode , drag actions ,
variables , tabindex , all fail .
Consider bug tho macromedia will say it's a feature or 'just the way it works'.
You will have to compromise because there is no work around that , unfortunately.

Regards

urami_*

<lsym>

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

</lsym>

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.