Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Scrolling Images and Text
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
Hi
I have used the scrollbar component to sucessfully scroll text and the image scroll bar to scroll images.

Now what I need to do is have one scroll bar that controls html text with images also. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks
Stacy

I'm sorry but I can't help you with your problem but I was wondering if you could help me with mine?

I'm having trouble with the component scroll pane, I have an Image and I get the scroll pane and I set the horizontal scroll to false and what I can't do is tell flash what I want to scroll.

Do I do something in the properties box, there is something in there that says scroll content but it has a text box by it and I can't work out what to write in here to get my image to scroll.

Thank you in advance if you decide to reply,

Ginger guy.

Just take the ScrollPane component.

You can load an external movieclip into it (for example at runtime via "scrollPane.loadScrollContent" - please look it up in the Flash help-files).

I hope this will help you!

Daniel

Hi
I have used the flash help files however i still have a problem.

I have created a movie clip that contains text and gifs in my movie and given it a linkage identifier.

I have then added the scrollpane component to the stage and specified the Scroll content to be this afore mentioned movie clip.

When i preview the file i can see and scroll the text but the images do not appear?

I am stuck. I think maybe I need to load an external file to correct this but I do not know how to do that if that is indeed the answer?

please help
stacy

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.