Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: SLOW WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WorkTheWeb Forums > Webmaster Resources > Macromedia Flash
Support our Sponsors!
Hi, I made a website using flash and dreamweaver. Some people say that it looks good, but it takes to long to load each page. I'll appreciate if you can help me fixing this problem. The easiest way is if I reduce the animation, but I really want to use them.

Please, take a look www.go-gator.com and send me your feedbacks and possibles solutions.

thanks.

121dsign, why did you post same subject at two forum discussions such as at Dreamweaver General Discussion and Flash. I have posted my replies at Dreamweaver forum. For next time and your reference use, please try to keep appropriate subject related to forum's topic. Example: If you have a question about Dreamweaver-related issue, post it at Dreamweaver. If you have Flash-related issue, post it here.

urami_
Hi, I made a website using flash and dreamweaver. Some people say that it looks good, but it takes to long to load each page. I'll appreciate if you can help me fixing this problem. The easiest way is if I reduce the animation, but I really want to use them.

seem find here , but I use monster cpu and broad band .
I would however suggest to rid off some of the animations , it's just too shoddy.
Less is More and this site look like christmas tree , way too busy.
Could be burden on slower CPU .

Regards

urami_*

<lsym>

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

</lsym>

PHP Help | Linux Help | Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | SSL Hosting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.