Dear All,

I have stay in this fornum and try to solve the Flash 7.0 Player for the past 3 weeks and today I at last solved the problem. I would like to share my experience and may help some others with this problem.

Problem: I am using Windows 2000 OS and IE as the broswer. When I go to the install Flash Player web page, the Flash Player install windows does not pop up and there are an error icon at the left hand side of the IE stating that object property or method not found.

It will not download the flash player automatically and installed manually will have no help.

Way to Solve:
1. Download the Uninstall program and run it.
2. Go to your IE and delete all cookies, internet temp files and clear the history
3. go to Registry Table and look for "D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-". Delete all this key from the Registry Table
4. Reboot the computer
5. Go Back to the Macromedia Flash 7.0 Download page and download automatically.
6. Done and have fun

Problem Suspect:
I suspect either cookies or that string in the Registry Table causes the problem. So, if any one gets the right cause, please posts and let us know. Also, you need advanced computer experience when dealing with registry table. Don't blame me if you crash your OS. Do with your own risk. Hope these information is useful.